Friday, June 7, 2013

Well, I have decided to start up a new personal blog. I had been posting on one for quite a while, but I discontinued it, and I thought it would be nice to start up a new one!

I feel selfish sometimes when I blog, seeing as when blogging you're basically talking about yourself and your life... But, I remembered how much I loved blogging, and sharing my thoughts with everyone. So, I finally decided to jump in and try it again. I have decided that this blog is going to be based on what the Lord is doing in my life, how He is blessing me, and the trials He has put us in.

Life is rather exciting, and scary at the same time.
But... I am so thankful that my faith has found a resting place.
I don't ever have to go through a day alone. I don't have to worry about the future, because my path is already laid out for me. Even though I might go through struggles, and life might seem unsteady, I have a Rock who is firm and unshakable.

"Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:10

I have so much to be thankful for, and I want to share my joy.

Always,
Jane Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment